Time & Location
About the Event
As 2020 unfolded, it became a time in our lives where we were restricted, our health was questioned and disconnected with oursleves and our loved ones. We may have found ourselves questioning our purpose, our direction for life and even searching deeper within for these answers, however, sometimes the noise and distractions do not allow for the stillness enough for us to access these deeper ponderings.
This beachfront day retreat will allow you to reconnect deeper within yourself and provide clarify from within simply by showing up. An investment for yourself with time out of your everyday life and an opportunity to connect with like-minded people who may be experiencing the intrinsic enquiry also.
This Yoga Retreat Experience includes:
- A barefoot beach walk of moving meditation on one of the South Coasts most beautiful beaches
- A seaside Mediation to reconnect with your inner truth and knowing.
- A small snack with hand-picked nutrious wholefoods.
- A insightful and explorative session with Healer, Casey Dorling from 'Restore ~ Reiki Healing'
- A deeply restorative Yoga practise to soothe and settle mind and body.
T H E F I N E R D E T A I L S
When: Sunday 22nd November ,1pm - 4pm approx
Where: Kiama Downs Surf Lifesaving Club Hall.
Investment Cost: $60 per person.
Spaces are strictly limited with no extra props will be provided.
Any mats, blankets or yoga aids that you require will need ot be brought in personally.
Social Distancing measures will be adhered to for your own health and wellbeing.
If you experience any symptoms or illnesses, or have come into contact with anyone diagnosed with covid19 leading up to this event then you will need to contact our organisers as soon as possible.
- Mini Reconnect Retreat$60$600$0